The 2nd annual Veterans Elementary golf tournament will be held on Saturday, April 21 at the Lexington Oaks golf course. The PTA is looking for volunteers to help find sponsors and prizes, as well help recruit golfers to participate in the tournament. An organizational meeting will be held on Tuesday, Nov 15 at 5pm at the Lexington Oaks Golf Club for anyone interested in helping with the tournament. For more information or to volunteer, please contact Shannon Coller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like Veterans Elementary PTA on Facebook!Veterans Elementary PTA
Donate to VES PTA
Please take a moment to read about the fundraising goals of the VES PTA. Any contribution towards these efforts is greatly appreciated.
VES PTA EVENTS
March 2014 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12Events on March 12, 2014
- Boosterthon Fun RunStarts: 12:00 amEnds: March 13, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Veterans Elementary School, Progress Parkway, Wesley Chapel, FL, United StatesDescription: Boosterthon Fun Runs
10:00 - 11:00am (K-1)
11:15am - 12:15pm (2-3)
1:30 - 2:30pm (4-5)
- The Fun Run is an incredible, family centered, community building event! Our team handles all the details, coordination, execution, and entertainment!
- EVERY student will participate regardless of financial participation!
- The track is about 1/16 of a mile and it will be held on the field. The average number of laps that students run is 30.
- Students can get a pledge per lap or a flat donation. Both count towards fitness rewards, a $30 flat donation = $1 per lap pledge, $60 flat donation = $2 per lap.
- Parents are welcome to come to the school and cheer on their child!
13Events on March 13, 2014
- All Pro Dads MeetingStarts: 8:15 amEnds: March 13, 2014 - 9:15 amLocation: Veterans Elementary School, Wesley Chapel, Media Center
14 15 16 17Events on March 17, 2014
- Spring Break-No SchoolStarts: 12:00 amEnds: March 22, 2014 - 12:00 am
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Please take a moment to read about classroom projects at Veterans Elementary School that are in need of financial support. Any help would be greatly appreciated.